Create an event that will leave the audience Financially Empowered by booking Grace!
Grace Mugabe is a guest and keynote speaker who provides passionate and inspiring messages to a range of audiences from various backgrounds. Her presentations will inspire you and your audience to become financially empowered and reach for what you really desire in life.
Grace’s area of specialty is Financial Literacy for women but her scope of topics includes:
- Money Matters for Migrants
- Financial Literacy for Boards and Volunteers
- Financial Abuse
- Budgeting 101 (Personal and Business)
- Financial Literacy for Young Women
- Understanding Your Pay and Entitlements
- Grants Application Planning
- Board Leadership
- Setting a Savings Goal
- Finances for the Future
- Budgeting 101
- Bookkeeping basics
- Cash flow forecasting
- Savings & Investments
- Financial Literacy for Boards
- Understanding financial statements
Grace has previously spoken at Girl Guides Leadership Conference, 100 Women 5th Birthday Gala and Inspiring Entrepreneurship Luncheon. As well as for organisations such as CBA, City of Canning, St Brigid’s College, Town of Vic Park and Uber. She is available as an MC, Keynote Speaker and Guest Presenter, contact Grace to discuss your requirements.
To make an enquiry about booking Grace to speak at your next event or create a workshop that is tailored to your organisation please contact us here.