Taking care of your business Bookkeeping is one of the quickest ways to guarantee your success. So, why do so many small businesses and entrepreneurs put them at the bottom of the list of importance?
Grace believes it is because of three reasons:
- They don’t have time to become experts on how their business accounts work and what needs to be done;
- They don’t see the value in bookkeeping and see it as merely a chore to satisfy the Australian Tax Office and;
- They would rather focus on the skills they are good at, like running their business.
When a small business has well maintained accounts they are able to see the financial position of their business quickly and accurately. This means you know where your money is coming from and going to so that you can best plan for the future.
And this is what Grace does best, set you up with processes and systems so that suddenly Bookkeeping stops being a chore and becomes a valuable tool. Whether you want to continue doing the majority of the day to day work yourself or you need someone who will handle everything so you can look at the bottom line, Grace is your financial literacy expert and outsourced Chief Financial Officer.
A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) can be of incredible value for a business’ long-term strategic planning and daily operational activities. However, for small and micro businesses it can seem like a big expense. By engaging the services of an outsourced or off-site CFO you can still get all the benefits of high-level financial expertise without the big price tag or commitment. In essence you are able to share the costs of a full-time CFO amongst several businesses whilst still getting the assistance your business needs.
Some would even say that an outsourced CFO gives you even more benefit as they are consistently working with a range of businesses and are therefore always at the forefront of new innovation and knowledge. In addition, they are an impartial party without the constraints of an employee who can take a holistic approach to strategy and problem solving for your business.
Grace Mugabe has worked with many businesses ranging in size as well as industry and has garnered a high level of expertise when it comes to strategy advice, financial forecasting, budgeting and accounting acumen. The role of Chief Financial Officer is something she finds more and more in demand and one of her areas of expertise in small business.
When you engage Grace as your CFO you gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing your business is in safe hands. With your financials under Grace’s trained eye you will have a clear view of your financial health and this can be the difference between a successful business and a failing one.
As the CFO Grace can assist with:
- Accounts receivable analysis and collection.
- Cash flow management.
- Creating additional management reports as required
- Documentation of procedures for each function for future handover.
- Streamlining of processes.
- Accounts Payable Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Bookkeeping Reviews
An outsourced CFO can be valuable to businesses who are:
- Undergoing growth or expansions
- Facing cashflow or operational challenges
- Seeking to nail strategy for future success
- Needing additional support for their current financial team
- Wanting to harness the power of forecasting and future budgeting
- Not in a position to hire a full-time CFO
Grace offers tailored solutions that take into account current performance needs, long-term strategic planning and guidance, and offer a more hands-on operational approach. She provides financial strategy, insight, and execution that looks toward the future for small and micro businesses.
With Grace as your outsourced CFO you will gain a financial expert who plays a pivotal role in shaping the overall direction of your business, questions conventional thinking and challenges the entire business to perform better. In short, a game changer for any business who wants to up level.